Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Column reference got changed

  1. #1
    willy
    Guest

    Column reference got changed

    Column references in my excel sheets which which usually show as A B C D
    ....... are now showing 1 2 3 4 5
    Please help

  2. #2
    VoG
    Guest

    Re: Column reference got changed

    willy wrote:
    >Column references in my excel sheets which which usually show as A B C D
    >...... are now showing 1 2 3 4 5
    >Please help

    Tools | Options, General tab. Untick R1C1 reference style.

  3. #3
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: Column reference got changed

    Goto <Tools><Options><Settings> and untick <R1C1 reference style>.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    "willy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Column references in my excel sheets which which usually show as A B C D
    > ...... are now showing 1 2 3 4 5
    > Please help

Closed Thread