Worksheet lines cutting off on the right

  1. #1
    HT
    Guest

    Worksheet lines cutting off on the right

    Excel2003
    WindowsXP

    I have a worksheet with 5 columns. For some reason the last column does not
    have a gridline on the right. I have removed the page breaks..changed the
    right margin to almost "0". I cannot figure it out. This has happened with
    more than one worksheet.

    Thank you.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet lines cutting off on the right

    I usually have to add an additional very skinny column to my print range to
    ensure that the last border on the right prints.
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    HT
    Guest

    Re: Worksheet lines cutting off on the right

    Thanks Anne..do you know why this happens?

    news:[email protected]...