Re: More on Macro - Excel 97

  1. #1
    Abay
    Guest

    Re: More on Macro - Excel 97

    I finally got it to work from the code below:

    Sub Uhrs()
    '
    ' Uhrs Macro
    ' Macro recorded 7/3/05 by Abay
    ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+h
    '
    ActiveSheet.Previous.Select
    Range("B29").Select
    Selection.Copy
    ActiveSheet.Next.Select
    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone, SkipBlanks:=
    _
    False, Transpose:=False
    End Sub

    Many thanks again for your help Tom & Alan you pointed me in the right
    direction.

    Much appreciated!

    Abay

  2. #2
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: More on Macro - Excel 97

    Sub Uhrs()
    '
    ' Uhrs Macro
    ' Macro recorded 7/3/05 by Abay
    ' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+h
    '
    ActiveSheet.Previous.Range("B29").Copy
    Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, _
    Operation:=xlNone, _
    SkipBlanks:=False, _
    Transpose:=False
    End Sub

    Is Shorter and should work. You should avoid selecting as much as possible.
    It just slows things down.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Abay
    Guest

    Re: More on Macro - Excel 97

    Thanks again Tom .. will try it out .. Abay

    news:[email protected]...