Need help with ComboBoxes.

  1. #1

    Unhappy Need help with ComboBoxes.

    Hi,

    I'm experiencing some difficulty with the ComboBox macro. It works correctly when I put it into the document (saving the document poses no problems). After I close the program and then reopen it, I have to go into each and every combobox and run it again! How can I avoid having to do this each time?

    Thanks,
    Rosemary

  2. #2

    Here's the code...

    Private Sub ComboBox1_Change()
    ComboBox1.List = Array("1", "2", "3", "4", "5+")
    End Sub

    Thanks!

  3. #3

    Re: Need help with ComboBoxes.

    Didn't you reply to a different thread that you had the solution?