[SOLVED] Text writign in merged rows

  1. #1
    macho
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Text writign in merged rows

    \sometimes, I merge several rows and write my comments.
    Let's say. three rows are merged to form a big box.
    When I write texts, it starts from the bottom of the merged box (i.e., row).
    I could not figure out how to write texts from the top of the merged box.
    Regards, Craig

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Text writign in merged rows

    <Format> <Cells> <Alignment> tab,
    Expand the "Vertical" box and choose "Top".
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...