Calculate Due Date?

  1. #1
    Randy
    Guest

    Calculate Due Date?

    I need a formula that will calculate a due date 10 days from the start
    date (a1)but if the date falls on a weekend or holiday I need the date
    to be the next working day.

    I will have a list of holidays in J2:J50.

    Thanks for any help..........

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Calculate Due Date?

    Bob Phillips

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Calculate Due Date?

    Don't you just want to use NETWORKDAYS, it handles weekends and holidays.

  4. #4
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Calculate Due Date?

    See my response to your first post. No need to multi-post.

    --
    HTH,
    Bernie

  5. #5
    Bernie Deitrick
    Guest

    Re: Calculate Due Date?

    Bob,

    The OP only wants to change the date if the end date falls on a weekend, not if the 10 date period
    covers a weekend (which it always will).

    HTH,
    Bernie
    MS Excel MVP

  6. #6
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Calculate Due Date?

    Ah, me might say that bus does he mean it. I struggle to think of a reason
    to have that algorithm, so I make a suggestion based upon a more likely
    (IMO) premise. He can take notice or ignore, it's his choice.

    Bob

    news:[email protected]...