[SOLVED] Dates are saved with a future date

  1. #1
    Eates-a-Lot
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Dates are saved with a future date

    I work in an office with about 8 computers networked. We have noticed
    recently that a few excel spreadsheets have been saved with a future date, ie
    12/17/05. We checked that all computers have the current date & time. When
    this happens it erases the new information. Please help!!! Thanks

    We are using Excel 2002 & 2003

  2. #2
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: Dates are saved with a future date

    The date and times may be correct but are they in the correct time zone?

    Goto <Start><Control panel><Date and time><Time zone>

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Eates-a-Lot
    Guest

    Re: Dates are saved with a future date

    I checked that, and there was only one that was different. But the dates are
    changed like months in advance. For example, one was saved 2 days ago, but
    the date modified is December 20, 2005. Which is impossible. The reason we
    found this error is because we sync the files to laptops, so employees can do
    work at their home or at a client site. Anymore ideas?