Page Break-What would cause a page break not to be moved?

  1. #1
    HT
    Guest

    Page Break-What would cause a page break not to be moved?

    Excel2003
    WindowsXP

    What would cause a page break not to be moved. I went to Page Break View and
    tried to drag the bottom blue break but it would not move. I tried changing
    the margins and it did not work. There isn't a print area that needs to be
    cleared.

  2. #2
    Kassie
    Guest

    re: Page Break-What would cause a page break not to be moved?

    Hi HT

    Do you have data past the page break, or is it in a blank area that you want
    to move the break?

    --
    [email protected]ve_2nd_at. Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa

  3. #3
    HT
    Guest

    re: Page Break-What would cause a page break not to be moved?

    There is data passed the page break.

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Kassie
    Guest

    re: Page Break-What would cause a page break not to be moved?

    Hi HT

    Still can't figure out what is wrong. Do you have this problem only in a
    specific sheet or file, or is this a general problem?
    I general, do you have a printer installed?