recipient unable to open excel 2003 doc with excel 2000

  1. #1
    FMF DOC
    Guest

    recipient unable to open excel 2003 doc with excel 2000

    When ever I create an excel doc useing MSO Excel 2003 and send it to my biz
    partner who uses excell 2000 he is unable to open it with out it being all
    garbled.

    How can I save these documents so that he can open them.

    People who also have MSO Excel 2003 have no problem opening the doc.

    Thanks for your help in advance.

  2. #2
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: recipient unable to open excel 2003 doc with excel 2000

    FMF DOC wrote:
    > When ever I create an excel doc useing MSO Excel 2003 and send it to my biz
    > partner who uses excell 2000 he is unable to open it with out it being all
    > garbled.
    >
    > How can I save these documents so that he can open them.
    >
    > People who also have MSO Excel 2003 have no problem opening the doc.
    >
    > Thanks for your help in advance.

    When you save the document select the option that says save as
    Microsoft Excel 97-2003 & 5.0/95 workbook. Then the workbook
    should be able to be opened by any version.

    gls858

  3. #3
    FMF DOC
    Guest

    Re: recipient unable to open excel 2003 doc with excel 2000

    I'll try that thatnks for your help!