evaluate employees form?

  1. #1
    razorback
    Guest

    evaluate employees form?

    I would like to develop a form in excel that will turn the evaluation into a
    definite number that will place each person on a numericall scale.

  2. #2
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: evaluate employees form?

    If you would like to email me with some more details I may be able to help
    you.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions