Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Blank Worksheet Pages

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    EricRod
    Guest

    Blank Worksheet Pages

    How do I get rid of the blank pages at the end of my worksheet? I tried
    using the File/Set Print Area command, but the empty pages still appear in my
    page preview and also when I go to printout my worksheet.

    Please advise.
    --
    Best regards,
    EricRod

  2. #2
    Ray A
    Guest

    RE: Blank Worksheet Pages

    See what Deb Dalgleish has to say

  3. #3
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: Blank Worksheet Pages

    If you have spare space to the right -
    Highlight all columns to the right of your last used column and click on
    <Enter><Delete>

    If you have spare space below -
    Highlight all rows below your last used row and click on <Enter><Delete>

    If you have empty worksheets -
    Go into each of the empty spreadsheets and click on <Edit><Delete sheet>

    The default setup for Excel is to (quite unnecessarily) have 4 worksheets
    open with each new spreadsheet. To reduce this overhead -
    Click on <Tools><Options><General> and change the "sheets in new
    workbook [spreadsheet]" to 1.

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    "EricRod" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > How do I get rid of the blank pages at the end of my worksheet? I tried
    > using the File/Set Print Area command, but the empty pages still appear in
    > my
    > page preview and also when I go to printout my worksheet.
    >
    > Please advise.
    > --
    > Best regards,
    > EricRod