[SOLVED] Time Sheet - How Do I?

  1. #1
    DLee
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Time Sheet - How Do I?

    I need to create a timesheet for myself to add up the hours I work

    How do I set it up so the time is calculated itself rather than my having to
    work it out.

    I will have the following headings:-

    Date
    Time Started (ie 9.00am)
    Break (ie lunch if taken)
    Time Finished (ie 4.00pm)

    In essence 09.00am - 16.00pm = 7 hours (less 1 hour for lunch)

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest