[SOLVED] I need some help not on Excel per se but with Excel and Binders!

  1. #1
    Marc
    Guest

    [SOLVED] I need some help not on Excel per se but with Excel and Binders!

    If I move several work books that are link together into a Binder will the
    workbook names change when I change the Binders name? When I move them is
    there anything that I need to be careful of to maintain the links? I have
    already made the change for the cell reference from !A to !$A$ so that
    shouldn't be a problem should it?

    Thanks

    Marc

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: I need some help not on Excel per se but with Excel and Binders!

    Quite honestly, Marc, I am of the opinion that you shouldn't continue to use
    Binder, as it is no longer an option in newer versions of Microsoft Office.
    You will eventually have to stop using them when you upgrade, so I wouldn't
    be thinking about how to use them, but how to stop using them. To answer
    your question, no, I don't believe putting files in a binder affects them in
    any way.
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:%[email protected]...