HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHEETS IN EXCEL WORKBOOK?

  1. #1
    joanbaer
    Guest

    HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHEETS IN EXCEL WORKBOOK?

    my sheets are not in the order I want them. How do I change the order. The
    data is already in the sheets.

  2. #2
    Ken Wright
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHEETS IN EXCEL WORKBOOK?

    Click on the tab and drag it to where you want to.

    --
    Regards
    Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    gls858

    joanbaer wrote:
    > my sheets are not in the order I want them. How do I change the order. The
    > data is already in the sheets.

    Select the cells you want to sort then go to data > sort a window pops up
    and you can chose up to 3 sorts.
    The help files are really pretty good a search on "sort" without the quotes
    will get you more info.

    gls858

  4. #4
    gls858

    gls858 wrote:
    > joanbaer wrote:
    >
    >> my sheets are not in the order I want them. How do I change the
    >> order. The data is already in the sheets.

    > Select the cells you want to sort then go to data > sort a window pops up
    > and you can chose up to 3 sorts.
    > The help files are really pretty good a search on "sort" without the quotes
    > will get you more info.
    >
    > gls858

    Sorry I misread that I thought you wanted to sort the data. Gotta read a
    little slower next time. Ken gave you the correct answer.

    gls858

  5. #5
    Zack Barresse
    Guest

    Re: HOW DO I CHANGE THE ORDER OF THE SHEETS IN EXCEL WORKBOOK?

    Or, to sort them alphabetically ...

    http://www.cpearson.com/excel/sortws.htm

    Zack Barresse, aka firefytr