Cell size / spacing

  1. #1
    Abay
    Guest

    Cell size / spacing

    I have merged two cells (vertically) and would like to change the "line
    spacing" for text entry .. I would like the text lines in the merged cell to
    be closer to each other.

    I know I can change the row height, but can't see how to change the space
    between the two rows when they are merged .. I would like the text in the
    two lines to be closer together. I know I can change to a smaller font
    size, but the line spacing is still too big for what I want.

    Any help would be much appreciated.

    Abay

  2. #2
    Bill Kuunders
    Guest

    Re: Cell size / spacing

    Your first line is the problem.
    I have merged two cells.................
    Re-consider using merged cells.
    You can group rows and cells using borders and you will be able to
    change row heights and fonts for each line.
    Or you could use textboxes.
    Regards
    Bill K

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Abay
    Guest

    Re: Cell size / spacing

    Thanks .. I'll try borders ..your help is much appreciated.

    Abay

    news:[email protected]...