How do I remove read-only

  1. #1
    DLee
    Guest

    How do I remove read-only

    I have created a workbook and set it up as "shared". I have completed it and
    sent it to another user who cannot open it as it is "read only" and he needs
    to be able to add/amend it.

    I have gone into properties and the box "read only" is NOT checked.

    Where am I going wrong?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Bill Ridgeway
    Guest

    Re: How do I remove read-only

    To change read only, go into Windows explorer, right click on the file name,
    click on <Properties> and click Attributes/read-only on/off as appropriate.

    To change shared, click on <Save as><Tools><Properties><Sharing>

    Regards.

    Bill Ridgeway
    Computer Solutions

    news:[email protected]...