When sorting, how would I omit duplicates?

  1. #1
    Blaine Fray
    Guest

    When sorting, how would I omit duplicates?

    I am working with several data spreadsheets. I have to weekly update new
    information into one spreadsheet.
    Question: When sorting new data with the old data, how would I omit the
    duplicates.

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: When sorting, how would I omit duplicates?

    You can't AFAIK.

    You could filter the data for unique records (Data>Filet>Advanced Filter)
    and then sort that data.

    RP

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Steve Basford
    Guest

    Re: When sorting, how would I omit duplicates?

    Note that if you have just one column, you could create a pivot table and
    obtain the unique values, in order.

    Hopde this helps!