delting duplicates

  1. #1
    cowboys win superbowl
    Guest

    delting duplicates

    i have a list of tex/numbers and i need excel to delete and duplicates i will
    have in the worksheet.
    Im new so i might need detailled instructions

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: delting duplicates

    Try this, Cowboy:
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    "cowboys win superbowl" <cowboys win [email protected]>

  3. #3

    deleting duplicates

    This is it! Thank you so much for this code! I have been looking for it forever. Thank you thank you thank you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Troy
    Try this, Cowboy: