I cannot get my sheet to fit the page

  1. #1
    bafludnfront
    Guest

    I cannot get my sheet to fit the page

    I have followed all formatting suggestions but in printing landscape, onto an
    8.5 x 11" page, my worksheet still doesn't fit the entire page and is too
    small to read, the spaces aren't adequate enough. I have tried adjusting row
    height, and if I choose the scaling option then the end of my columns spill
    onto another page....help! I use excel 2003

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: I cannot get my sheet to fit the page

    and if the sheet will not fit the page, is to small to see print, then how else would
    you make it fit on one page but to make it even smaller. What are you actually
    asking for.

    The adjustments that have available are
    -- margins, which are a bit easier to set from Pint Preview.
    -- portrait or landscape
    -- size of font, and squeezing some cells more than others
    -- using cell wrap so that columns can be narrower
    -- actually truncating some columns or rows
    -- the scaling need not be applied in both horizontal and vertical directions
    they are independent settings and you need only set one of them.

    Another option to save paper is to get and use a duplex printer.
    --
    HTH,