custom paper size setting

  1. #1
    Boyd
    Guest

    custom paper size setting

    How to set custom paper size in Excel 2003.

  2. #2
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: custom paper size setting

    hi,
    custom paper size are usually done through the printer which you can access
    through excel. excel just sends the data.
    in print preview, click the print button. this should bring up the print
    dialog box.
    select the printer you wish to print to then click the properties button.
    this will bring up the printer dialog box. there should be a "Paper" tab or
    similar. this is usually where you set custom paper sizes. printers are
    different and usually have different dialog boxes so you may have to "play"
    with it to get it the way you want.

    good luck.
    regards
    FSt1

  3. #3
    Boyd
    Guest

    RE: custom paper size setting

    I follow your steps but the problem still unsolved.
    1. in print preview, click the print button >> print dialog box bring up.
    2. select the printer then click the properties button. >> There is layout
    and paper/quality tabs.
    3. in paper/quality tab, click Advance button. >> printer Advance option
    dialog box bring up.
    4. in printer Advance option dialog box. There is defualt paper sizes to
    select. But can not define custom paper size.

    Please kindly help.

    Best Regards,
    Boyd.

  4. #4
    FSt1
    Guest

    RE: custom paper size setting

    hi,
    sorry about not getting back until not.
    if that is the case, then your printer does't have your size preset. you
    will have to use a diffferent printer that will handle your custom size.
    remember. xl just sends the data. the rest is printer.

    Regards
    FSt1

  5. #5
    Boyd
    Guest

    RE: custom paper size setting

    At the same printer, i found no problem for customs paper size setting with
    Excel 97.
    but on the other hand Excel 2003 has no feature for customs paper size
    setting.

    Best Regards,
    Boyd