error box

  1. #1
    Scudo
    Guest

    error box

    On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data
    which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes
    away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like
    somewhere I can switch it off.

    thanks

  2. #2
    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Guest

    Re: error box

    Hi Scudo,

    > On my spreadsheet I keep getting a little error box after I insert data
    > which I assume is due to formatting, I just click ignore error and it goes
    > away, is there a way to stop this message appearing in the first place, like
    > somewhere I can switch it off.

    When it shows up, select "Error checking options" from its dropdown menu. Then
    uncheck all you wish Excel to ignore.

    Regards,

    Jan Karel Pieterse
    Excel MVP