how to delete an excel file? how to e-mail a worksheet?

  1. #1
    mailman
    Guest

    how to delete an excel file? how to e-mail a worksheet?

    I just started using excel and i dont know how to delete a file and the
    file name.I also require information on how to e-mail a worksheet.

  2. #2
    Gordon
    Guest

    Re: how to delete an excel file? how to e-mail a worksheet?

    "mailman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I just started using excel and i dont know how to delete a file
    > and the file name.

    Open Windows Explorer, navigate to the folder the file is in, highlight the
    file, press delete.

    > I also require information on how to e-mail a worksheet.

    Two options:-
    With the file open, go to Edit-Send to
    or,
    in your email client, create a new message and attach the file.