How do I create and name header rows and columns?

  1. #1
    R9166
    Guest

    How do I create and name header rows and columns?

    How do I do this???

    Thanks

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How do I create and name header rows and columns?

    Please include the entire question in the body of the question.

    To keep the first row(s) and column(s) visible as you scroll around
    (freeze panes), or as you print (file setup) see
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/freeze.htm
    and in help see
    Keep row labels visible as you scroll
    Print row labels on every page

    If you want to refer to columns and rows by label names see HELP
    About labels and names in formulas
    Name cells in a workbook
    By default, Microsoft Excel does not recognize labels in formulas.
    To use labels in formulas, click Options on the Tools menu, and then
    click the Calculation tab. Under Workbook options, select the Accept
    labels in formulas check box

    ---
    HTH,