Formula

  1. #1
    kiran
    Guest

    Formula

    Dear All,
    I want my out put to be as follows can any one help me on this
    it should check the condition A,B,C & out put in D as follows
    A B C
    Change Request Status Change Type BO Approval
    NR/Enh In Normal NA
    NR/Enh Out Normal YES
    NR/Enh In PI NA
    NR/Enh Out PI NA
    NR/Enh In EC YES
    NR/Enh Out EC YES
    Bug In Normal NA
    Bug Out Normal NA
    Takeover In Normal YES

    TIA

  2. #2
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: Formula

    Guessing

    =IF(A2="NR Enh",IF(B2="In","NA","Yes"),"NA")

    RP

    news:[email protected]...