+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 22

Copy buttons by rows

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62

    Copy buttons by rows

    I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't figure out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cells from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet. I want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of each row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet just so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time. Unless there is another way....

  2. #2
    Dave Peterson
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    I think I'd put the button in row 1 (shift the other stuff down).

    Then window|freeze panes so that row 1 is always visible.

    And modify the macro to use the row that has the activecell.



    Optitron wrote:
    >
    > I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't figure
    > out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cells
    > from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet. I
    > want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of each
    > row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet just
    > so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time. Unless
    > there is another way....
    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813


    --

    Dave Peterson

  3. #3
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    OK, I froze the button. Now how do I modify the macro? I'm trying to program this sheet so that anyone can use it, even a Marine.

    Would it help if I show you this:
    The cells come from "BTR" and are put into "TURN-IN DOC"

    Sub Button17_Click()
    '
    ' Button17_Click Macro
    ' Macro recorded 08/28/2005 by harrisonsl
    '

    '
    Sheets("TURN-IN DOC").Select
    Range("B6").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C14"
    Range("D10").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C1"
    Range("B12:E13").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C26"
    Range("B17").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C51"
    Range("B18").Select
    End Sub
    Last edited by Optitron; 08-28-2005 at 10:55 AM.

  4. #4
    bigwheel
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    Or, perhaps, allow the user to select several rows and have the macro act on
    all the selected.

    "Dave Peterson" wrote:

    > I think I'd put the button in row 1 (shift the other stuff down).
    >
    > Then window|freeze panes so that row 1 is always visible.
    >
    > And modify the macro to use the row that has the activecell.
    >
    >
    >
    > Optitron wrote:
    > >
    > > I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't figure
    > > out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cells
    > > from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet. I
    > > want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of each
    > > row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet just
    > > so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time. Unless
    > > there is another way....
    > >
    > > --
    > > Optitron
    > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813

    >
    > --
    >
    > Dave Peterson
    >


  5. #5
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    I need to know how to do these things you are suggesting please.


    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel
    Or, perhaps, allow the user to select several rows and have the macro act on
    all the selected.

    "Dave Peterson" wrote:

    > I think I'd put the button in row 1 (shift the other stuff down).
    >
    > Then window|freeze panes so that row 1 is always visible.
    >
    > And modify the macro to use the row that has the activecell.
    >
    >
    >
    > Optitron wrote:
    > >
    > > I'm learning Excel by myself and I've run into something I can't figure
    > > out. I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cells
    > > from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet. I
    > > want to be able to make 1000 buttons that will be at the end of each
    > > row that takes the data from that row and puts it on another sheet just
    > > so I can print it, but I don't want to make them one at a time. Unless
    > > there is another way....
    > >
    > > --
    > > Optitron
    > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813

    >
    > --
    >
    > Dave Peterson
    >

  6. #6
    bigwheel
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    What have you got so far with your single button at the end of the row?

    "Optitron" wrote:

    >
    > I need to know how to do these things you are suggesting please.



  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    All I have is single buttons that I have to record a macro for each time. A thousand buttons will take me a week to record. I need a quicker, easier way.

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel
    What have you got so far with your single button at the end of the row?

    "Optitron" wrote:

    >
    > I need to know how to do these things you are suggesting please.

  8. #8
    Dave Peterson
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    Do you take the data from each row, populate the other worksheet, then print,
    then get the next row and repeat?

    If yes, then maybe selecting all the rows you want to use makes more sense??

    And I made some assumptions--sheet names, cell addresses and the like:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Dim prtWks As Worksheet
    Dim actWks As Worksheet
    Dim myRng As Range
    Dim myCell As Range
    Dim iRow As Long

    Set actWks = ActiveSheet
    Set prtWks = Worksheets("Sheet2")

    Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))

    With prtWks
    For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
    iRow = myCell.Row
    .Range("a1").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "b").Value
    .Range("c99").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "x").Value
    .Range("b3").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "C").Value
    .Range("d4").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "A").Value
    Application.Calculate
    .PrintOut preview:=True
    Next myCell
    End With
    End Sub

    I put the info in column B into A1
    X into C99
    C into B3
    A into D4

    I also called the sheet to be printed Sheet2.

    Change those things and test it out.

    When/if you're happy, get rid of the preview:=true portion. (That's just to
    save some trees!)

    Optitron wrote:
    >
    > OK, I froze the button. Now how do I modify the macro? I'm trying to
    > program this sheet so that anyone can use it, even a Marine.
    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813


    --

    Dave Peterson

  9. #9
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    I copied everything and changed "sheet2" to what it was and the B, X, C, and A back to what they were and I get an error. When I leave B, X, C, and A the same I get a print preview of the form but it doesn't have the info.


    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Peterson
    Do you take the data from each row, populate the other worksheet, then print,
    then get the next row and repeat?

    If yes, then maybe selecting all the rows you want to use makes more sense??

    And I made some assumptions--sheet names, cell addresses and the like:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Dim prtWks As Worksheet
    Dim actWks As Worksheet
    Dim myRng As Range
    Dim myCell As Range
    Dim iRow As Long

    Set actWks = ActiveSheet
    Set prtWks = Worksheets("Sheet2")

    Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))

    With prtWks
    For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
    iRow = myCell.Row
    .Range("a1").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "b").Value
    .Range("c99").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "x").Value
    .Range("b3").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "C").Value
    .Range("d4").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "A").Value
    Application.Calculate
    .PrintOut preview:=True
    Next myCell
    End With
    End Sub

    I put the info in column B into A1
    X into C99
    C into B3
    A into D4

    I also called the sheet to be printed Sheet2.

    Change those things and test it out.

    When/if you're happy, get rid of the preview:=true portion. (That's just to
    save some trees!)

    Optitron wrote:
    >
    > OK, I froze the button. Now how do I modify the macro? I'm trying to
    > program this sheet so that anyone can use it, even a Marine.
    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813


    --

    Dave Peterson
    Last edited by Optitron; 08-28-2005 at 03:45 PM.

  10. #10
    bigwheel
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    > I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cells
    >from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet


    What is in the macro code?

    "Optitron" wrote:

    >
    > All I have is single buttons that I have to record a macro for each
    > time. A thousand buttons will take me a week to record. I need a
    > quicker, easier way.
    >
    > bigwheel Wrote:
    > > What have you got so far with your single button at the end of the row?
    > >
    > > "Optitron" wrote:
    > >
    > > >
    > > > I need to know how to do these things you are suggesting please.

    >
    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813
    >
    >


  11. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    I am lost now. I think it would be easier if I sent someone the workbook and they fix it for me. I won't read this again until tomorrow.

    [QUOTE=bigwheel]> I have a button at the end of a row that takes 4 seperate cells
    >from that row and puts them in 4 seperate cells on another sheet


    What is in the macro code?

  12. #12
    Dave Peterson
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    Post your code and what you want to happen.

    Optitron wrote:
    >
    > I copied everything and changed "sheet2" to what it was and the B, X, C,
    > and A back to what they were and I get an error. When I leave B, X, C,
    > and A the same I get a print preview of the form but it doesn't have
    > the info.
    >
    > Dave Peterson Wrote:
    > > Do you take the data from each row, populate the other worksheet, then
    > > print,
    > > then get the next row and repeat?
    > >
    > > If yes, then maybe selecting all the rows you want to use makes more
    > > sense??
    > >
    > > And I made some assumptions--sheet names, cell addresses and the like:
    > >
    > > Option Explicit
    > > Sub testme()
    > > Dim prtWks As Worksheet
    > > Dim actWks As Worksheet
    > > Dim myRng As Range
    > > Dim myCell As Range
    > > Dim iRow As Long
    > >
    > > Set actWks = ActiveSheet
    > > Set prtWks = Worksheets("Sheet2")
    > >
    > > Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))
    > >
    > > With prtWks
    > > For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
    > > iRow = myCell.Row
    > > .Range("a1").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "b").Value
    > > .Range("c99").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "x").Value
    > > .Range("b3").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "C").Value
    > > .Range("d4").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "A").Value
    > > Application.Calculate
    > > .PrintOut preview:=True
    > > Next myCell
    > > End With
    > > End Sub
    > >
    > > I put the info in column B into A1
    > > X into C99
    > > C into B3
    > > A into D4
    > >
    > > I also called the sheet to be printed Sheet2.
    > >
    > > Change those things and test it out.
    > >
    > > When/if you're happy, get rid of the preview:=true portion. (That's
    > > just to
    > > save some trees!)
    > >
    > > Optitron wrote:
    > > >
    > > > OK, I froze the button. Now how do I modify the macro? I'm trying to
    > > > program this sheet so that anyone can use it, even a Marine.
    > > >
    > > > --
    > > > Optitron
    > > >

    > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > > Optitron's Profile:

    > > http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > > > View this thread:

    > > http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Dave Peterson

    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813


    --

    Dave Peterson

  13. #13
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    Here is the code I started with:

    Sub BUTTON1()
    '
    ' BUTTON1 Macro
    ' Macro recorded 08/29/2005 by harrisonsl
    '

    '
    Sheets("TURN-IN DOC").Select
    Range("B6").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C14"
    Range("D10").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C1"
    Range("B12:E13").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C26"
    Range("B17").Select
    ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C51"
    Range("B18").Select
    End Sub

    Here's what I want to happen. Hopefully this isn't too confusing. I wrote this so you can replicate this in your own excel.:

    BUTTON1 = MOVE ROW 9 SHEET2 (BTR) CELLS TO SHEET1 (TURN-IN DOC) CELLS

    SHEET2 CELLS
    CELL: A9|N9|Z9|AY9
    VALUE: 05W297|310|Flashlight,Mag,2Cell,withBaton|6230-01-432-6430

    SHEET1 CELLS
    CELL: D10|B6|B12|B17
    CELL NAME: REPORT #|WORKCENTER|NOMENCLATURE|NSN

    SHEET2 A9 TO SHEET1 D10
    SHEET2 N9 TO SHEET1 B6
    SHEET2 Z9 TO SHEET1 B12
    SHEET2 AY9 TO SHEET1 B17

    BUTTON2 = MOVE ROW 10 SHEET2 (BTR) CELLS TO SHEET 1 (TURN-IN DOC) CELLS

    SHEET2 CELLS
    CELL: A10|N10|Z10|AY10
    VALUE: 05W297|310|Flashlight,Mag,2Cell,withBaton|6230-01-432-6430

    SHEET1 CELLS
    CELL: D10|B6|B12|B17
    CELL NAME: REPORT #|WORKCENTER|NOMENCLATURE|NSN

    SHEET2 A10 TO SHEET1 D10
    SHEET2 N10 TO SHEET1 B6
    SHEET2 Z10 TO SHEET1 B12
    SHEET2 AY10 TO SHEET1 B17

    I need this for every row without recording each macro over and over again.

    [QUOTE=Dave Peterson]Post your code and what you want to happen.

  14. #14
    Dave Peterson
    Guest

    Re: Copy buttons by rows

    It looks like you:

    BTR --> turn-in doc
    -------- -----------
    column A --> D10
    N --> B6
    Z --> B12
    AY --> B17

    Do you do something with those values after you copy them to "turn-in doc"? I
    did a print preview in this code:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Dim prtWks As Worksheet
    Dim actWks As Worksheet
    Dim myRng As Range
    Dim myCell As Range
    Dim iRow As Long

    Set actWks = ActiveSheet 'BTR is the one with the buttons
    Set prtWks = Worksheets("TURN-IN DOC")

    Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))

    With prtWks
    For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
    iRow = myCell.Row
    .Range("d10").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "a").Value
    .Range("b6").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "n").Value
    .Range("b12").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "z").Value
    .Range("b17").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "ay").Value
    Application.Calculate
    .PrintOut preview:=True
    Next myCell
    End With
    End Sub

    If you just copy the values over, then do some manual effort, you'll only want
    to get the row with the activecell.

    If that's the case, you can change this line:
    Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))
    to:
    Set myRng = ActiveCell

    And delete that .printout line.

    Optitron wrote:
    >
    > HERE IS THE CODE I STARTED WITH:
    >
    > Sub BUTTON1()
    > '
    > ' BUTTON1 Macro
    > ' Macro recorded 08/29/2005 by harrisonsl
    > '
    >
    > '
    > Sheets("TURN-IN DOC").Select
    > Range("B6").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C14"
    > Range("D10").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C1"
    > Range("B12:E13").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C26"
    > Range("B17").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C51"
    > Range("B18").Select
    > End Sub
    >
    > HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN. HOPEFULLY THIS ISN'T TOO CONFUSING. I
    > WROTE THIS SO YOU CAN REPLICATE THIS IN YOUR OWN EXCEL.:
    >
    > BUTTON1 = MOVE ROW *9* SHEET2 (BTR) CELLS TO SHEET1 (TURN-IN DOC)
    > CELLS
    >
    > SHEET2 CELLS
    > CELL: A*9*|N*9*|Z*9*|AY*9*
    > VALUE: 05W297|310|Flashlight,Mag,2Cell,withBaton|6230-01-432-6430
    >
    > SHEET1 CELLS
    > CELL: D10|B6|B12|B17
    > CELL NAME: REPORT #|WORKCENTER|NOMENCLATURE|NSN
    >
    > SHEET2 A*9* TO SHEET1 D10
    > SHEET2 N*9* TO SHEET1 B6
    > SHEET2 Z*9* TO SHEET1 B12
    > SHEET2 AY*9* TO SHEET1 B17
    >
    > BUTTON2 = MOVE ROW *10* SHEET2 (BTR) CELLS TO SHEET 1 (TURN-IN DOC)
    > CELLS
    >
    > SHEET2 CELLS
    > CELL: A*10*|N*10*|Z*10*|AY*10*
    > VALUE: 05W297|310|Flashlight,Mag,2Cell,withBaton|6230-01-432-6430
    >
    > SHEET1 CELLS
    > CELL: D10|B6|B12|B17
    > CELL NAME: REPORT #|WORKCENTER|NOMENCLATURE|NSN
    >
    > SHEET2 A*10* TO SHEET1 D10
    > SHEET2 N*10* TO SHEET1 B6
    > SHEET2 Z*10* TO SHEET1 B12
    > SHEET2 AY*10* TO SHEET1 B17
    >
    > I need this for every row without recording each macro over and over
    > again.
    >
    > Dave Peterson Wrote:
    > > Post your code and what you want to happen.

    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813


    --

    Dave Peterson

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    08-28-2005
    Posts
    62
    It works. I'll just have to select the row and click the button. Can you get it to just stay on the "Turn-in Doc" sheet without the print preview each time I hit the button?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Peterson
    It looks like you:

    BTR --> turn-in doc
    -------- -----------
    column A --> D10
    N --> B6
    Z --> B12
    AY --> B17

    Do you do something with those values after you copy them to "turn-in doc"? I
    did a print preview in this code:

    Option Explicit
    Sub testme()
    Dim prtWks As Worksheet
    Dim actWks As Worksheet
    Dim myRng As Range
    Dim myCell As Range
    Dim iRow As Long

    Set actWks = ActiveSheet 'BTR is the one with the buttons
    Set prtWks = Worksheets("TURN-IN DOC")

    Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))

    With prtWks
    For Each myCell In myRng.Cells
    iRow = myCell.Row
    .Range("d10").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "a").Value
    .Range("b6").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "n").Value
    .Range("b12").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "z").Value
    .Range("b17").Value = actWks.Cells(iRow, "ay").Value
    Application.Calculate
    .PrintOut preview:=True
    Next myCell
    End With
    End Sub

    If you just copy the values over, then do some manual effort, you'll only want
    to get the row with the activecell.

    If that's the case, you can change this line:
    Set myRng = Intersect(Selection.EntireRow, actWks.Range("a:a"))
    to:
    Set myRng = ActiveCell

    And delete that .printout line.

    Optitron wrote:
    >
    > HERE IS THE CODE I STARTED WITH:
    >
    > Sub BUTTON1()
    > '
    > ' BUTTON1 Macro
    > ' Macro recorded 08/29/2005 by harrisonsl
    > '
    >
    > '
    > Sheets("TURN-IN DOC").Select
    > Range("B6").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C14"
    > Range("D10").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C1"
    > Range("B12:E13").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C26"
    > Range("B17").Select
    > ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "=BTR!R9C51"
    > Range("B18").Select
    > End Sub
    >
    > HERE'S WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN. HOPEFULLY THIS ISN'T TOO CONFUSING. I
    > WROTE THIS SO YOU CAN REPLICATE THIS IN YOUR OWN EXCEL.:
    >
    > BUTTON1 = MOVE ROW *9* SHEET2 (BTR) CELLS TO SHEET1 (TURN-IN DOC)
    > CELLS
    >
    > SHEET2 CELLS
    > CELL: A*9*|N*9*|Z*9*|AY*9*
    > VALUE: 05W297|310|Flashlight,Mag,2Cell,withBaton|6230-01-432-6430
    >
    > SHEET1 CELLS
    > CELL: D10|B6|B12|B17
    > CELL NAME: REPORT #|WORKCENTER|NOMENCLATURE|NSN
    >
    > SHEET2 A*9* TO SHEET1 D10
    > SHEET2 N*9* TO SHEET1 B6
    > SHEET2 Z*9* TO SHEET1 B12
    > SHEET2 AY*9* TO SHEET1 B17
    >
    > BUTTON2 = MOVE ROW *10* SHEET2 (BTR) CELLS TO SHEET 1 (TURN-IN DOC)
    > CELLS
    >
    > SHEET2 CELLS
    > CELL: A*10*|N*10*|Z*10*|AY*10*
    > VALUE: 05W297|310|Flashlight,Mag,2Cell,withBaton|6230-01-432-6430
    >
    > SHEET1 CELLS
    > CELL: D10|B6|B12|B17
    > CELL NAME: REPORT #|WORKCENTER|NOMENCLATURE|NSN
    >
    > SHEET2 A*10* TO SHEET1 D10
    > SHEET2 N*10* TO SHEET1 B6
    > SHEET2 Z*10* TO SHEET1 B12
    > SHEET2 AY*10* TO SHEET1 B17
    >
    > I need this for every row without recording each macro over and over
    > again.
    >
    > Dave Peterson Wrote:
    > > Post your code and what you want to happen.

    >
    > --
    > Optitron
    > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > Optitron's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26729
    > View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=399813


    --

    Dave Peterson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 1