How do I get the word Group off my title bar?

  1. #1
    Jennifer
    Guest

    How do I get the word Group off my title bar?

    Somehow I got the word Group on my title bar in excel, but I do not know how
    I did it or how to get rid of it.

  2. #2
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How do I get the word Group off my title bar?

    Hi Jennifer,
    Be very careful what you do with grouped sheets because anything
    you do to one sheet will be done to all sheets.

    right click on a sheet tab, ungroup sheets.

    You might want to save your file as a new file File, save as
    and compare what you have with what you had. Because you have
    probably seriously damaged your workbook if you made changes.
    --
    ---
    HTH,

  3. #3
    Peo Sjoblom
    Guest

    Re: How do I get the word Group off my title bar?

    Right click a sheet tab and select ungroup sheets, then save the wb
    You selected more than one sheet and saved the wb

    Peo Sjoblom

    (No private emails please)

  4. #4
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: How do I get the word Group off my title bar?

    Hi Jennifer,
    After you have taken steps to avoid further damage by ungrouping.

    You might want to read
    Fill-Handle, Replication and use of the Mouse
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/fillhand.htm
    specifically
    http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel...d.htm#grouping

    And about backing up your data files