sharing totals between worksheets

  1. #1
    ~*~ Twinkle~*~
    Guest

    sharing totals between worksheets

    Hi, HELP! I am trying to create a worksheet to balance our household income
    and expenses. What I need to do is take a running total from one worksheet
    and have it automatically reflect changes in another worksheet. I don't know
    the proper terms for this action. So to try spell it out as clearly as I can:

    1 workbook, 4 worksheets.

    Worksheet 1 has a running total in cell J33 (reflecting a total of all our
    monthly payments and loans)

    What I would like to do is have this figure in Worksheet 4 in cell B3
    reflecting any changes made in Worksheet 1 to the original total.

    Any help from anyone would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advnace!

  2. #2
    Max
    Guest

    Re: sharing totals between worksheets

    Assuming the sheets are named:
    Sheet1, ... Sheet4

    In Sheet4
    Put in B3: =IF(Sheet1!J33="","",Sheet1!J33)
    --
    Rgds
    Max
    news:[email protected]...