printing

  1. #1
    Dwayne
    Guest

    printing

    OK LET ME TRY TO EXPLIAN WHAT I NEED. I made a worksheet, with all the info
    i need on it, now I only want to print it out just once. when I need to
    print inserted
    text I dont want to print the whole thing out again, just what I inserted
    onto the orginal printed copy. any help would be appeciated thank
    Dwayne

  2. #2
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: printing

    Dwayne wrote:
    > OK LET ME TRY TO EXPLIAN WHAT I NEED. I made a worksheet, with all the info
    > i need on it, now I only want to print it out just once. when I need to
    > print inserted
    > text I dont want to print the whole thing out again, just what I inserted
    > onto the orginal printed copy. any help would be appeciated thank
    > Dwayne

    highlight the section you want, go to file > Print area > set print area.
    You will have to remove the print area if you decide to print the whole thing.

    gls858