take sum of 6 different values and then * that answer by a %

  1. #1
    bic424
    Guest

    take sum of 6 different values and then * that answer by a %

    I am trying to numbers from different cells and add them for a total and then
    multiply that number by a percent to get my answer. I can't figure out how to
    make this formula. Example c10+d10+e10+f10 +j10+m10 and then that total *by a
    percent.
    Thank you!

  2. #2
    Niek Otten
    Guest

    Re: take sum of 6 different values and then * that answer by a %

    =(c10+d10+e10+f10 +j10+m10)*10%

    --
    Kind regards,

    Niek Otten