Create random number bingo cards with Excel

  1. #1
    teachertolawyer
    Guest

    Create random number bingo cards with Excel

    How do I create random # bingo cards with Excel? I need to create the bingo
    cards in 5 column, 6 row cards. I could not figure out the ZRand or
    randbetween functions or even if those were the correct functions. Help! I
    am new to Excel.

  2. #2
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Create random number bingo cards with Excel

    Hi!

    You might be able to use this:

    http://contextures.com/excelfiles.html

    Scroll down to almost the bottom of the page and look for Bingo Cards.

    Biff

    "teachertolawyer" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Forum Contributor
    UK
    MS-Off Ver
    That's a neat little resource Biff. Thanks a lot )

  4. #4
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: Create random number bingo cards with Excel

    You're right, thanks to Debra!

    Biff

    "Daminc" <[email protected]> wrote in

  5. #5
    Forum Contributor
    UK
    MS-Off Ver
    Is Debra a member of this forum? If she is then I offer my thanks to her as well.

    I spent most of yesterday afternoon going through about half a dozen of them. I'm still learning what you can achieve with excel never mind actually knowing how to achieve it

  6. #6
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: Create random number bingo cards with Excel

    My "Bingo Cards" workbook uses vba code to generate two
    printable random bingo cards with each click of a button.
    The project password is supplied with the workbook.
    The workbook is available - free - upon direct request.
    Remove xxx from my email address.
    Regards,
    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA