Hidden Cells Keep Appearing

  1. #1

    Hidden Cells Keep Appearing

    Something in my Excel settings has changed.

    When I say have hidden cells in a workbook and I want to make a formula to reference to another cell all hidden cells appear.

    How do I change it back?

    Thanks in advance.

  2. #2
    Mike
    Guest

    RE: Hidden Cells Keep Appearing

    protecting the workbook might fix that

  3. #3
    thanx however the issue is for every spreadsheet - it used to work fine

    it's just like navigating through the spreadsheet... say i have hidden row B

    when i do a cell reference =c1 it will unhide b1 automatically and inadvertantly select b1 and c1 which is very frustrating

  4. #4
    Mike
    Guest

    Re: Hidden Cells Keep Appearing

    Is it hidden because you Froze Pane/Split Table or hidden by right clicking
    on the row and Hide?