Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

emails:download

  1. #1
    j0de5
    Guest

    emails:download

    i have received an email but it wont let me open it , it says i need to go on
    to this site (excel) to see what i need to download to get this email. im so
    confused because it doesnt really help me out in anyway. how can i read this
    email, and what do i have to download?
    thank you miss j newman

  2. #2
    JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]
    Guest

    re: emails:download

    I'd be hesitant. Were you expecting this email?

    --

    JoAnn Paules
    MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

    "j0de5" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >i have received an email but it wont let me open it , it says i need to go
    >on
    > to this site (excel) to see what i need to download to get this email. im
    > so
    > confused because it doesnt really help me out in anyway. how can i read
    > this
    > email, and what do i have to download?
    > thank you miss j newman

Closed Thread