Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Form Colors on a form change on a laptop pc

  1. #1
    akkrug
    Guest

    Form Colors on a form change on a laptop pc

    When one of our users prints his Expense Report (an Excel form), it prints in
    blue ink and he would like it changed to black. Previously, the color of the
    lines was set to automatic. I changed the color to black and it still prints
    blue for him. Is there a setting on his pc that is doing this and could I
    override it by making a change to the Excel file?

    Thanks.

    --
    akkrug

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Form Colors on a form change on a laptop pc

    Sounds to me like he's running out of blank ink.
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    akkrug
    Guest

    RE: Form Colors on a form change on a laptop pc

    I spoke to the user of the form and he told me that he is not running out of
    black ink. Any other ideas?

    Thanks.

    Ken K.
    --
    akkrug

    "akkrug" wrote:

    > When one of our users prints his Expense Report (an Excel form), it prints in
    > blue ink and he would like it changed to black. Previously, the color of the
    > lines was set to automatic. I changed the color to black and it still prints
    > blue for him. Is there a setting on his pc that is doing this and could I
    > override it by making a change to the Excel file?
    >
    > Thanks.
    >
    > --
    > akkrug

Closed Thread