Page Numbers as Background

  1. #1
    KG
    Guest

    Page Numbers as Background

    How do you create the page number to be in the backgound of a worksheet? Not
    as a header or footer, but large and in the center of a sheet.

    Thanks,
    Karen

  2. #2
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Page Numbers as Background

    Karen, try view, page break preview
    --
    Paul B
    Using Excel 2002 & 2003

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    KG
    Guest

    Re: Page Numbers as Background

    Thanks, will it print if you select print from the Page Break View? If not
    how do you get it to print?

    Karen

  4. #4
    Paul B
    Guest

    Re: Page Numbers as Background

    Karen, no this will not print, don't know of and easy way to do it, have a
    look here for some ways

    http://redirx.com/?36s0

  5. #5
    Michigan
    get a cell and , format the properties to put a page number tag to it, put a size what ever you like may be add some transparency to it that should do it,

    My other option but you have to be tricky is moving your header to the middle or, adding a text box as a background.

    Have fun !!! Remember have to get tricky
    Jay at
    http://www.mdotutorials.com