MS Office 2000 - Small Business Financial Manager

  1. #1
    lrs52200
    Guest

    MS Office 2000 - Small Business Financial Manager

    I just installed this and tried to open the Financial Manager. A window pops
    up saying: "The macros in this project is disabled. Please refer to the
    online help....."
    I clicked "tools," then "macros," then "medium" and tried it again. The
    same thing. I tried "low" as well - but it still doesn't work.
    any suggestions that don't involve a sledge hammer would be appreciated.
    Thanks-
    :-)

  2. #2
    bpeltzer
    Guest

    RE: MS Office 2000 - Small Business Financial Manager

    Did you exit and restart Excel after changing the security setting? That
    change won't take effect until you do. Hopefully medium security will do the
    trick; I hate seeing anybody using the low setting.