Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

how do i save one sheet out of a group

  1. #1
    Charles M
    Guest

    how do i save one sheet out of a group

    I received an email with a large group of spreadsheets. Each sheet has a
    different title. I want to save 1 paticular sheet and save it as a template.
    Any help will be greatful.

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: how do i save one sheet out of a group

    Hi, Charles. Move the sheet to a new workbook and save that new workbook as
    a template. Here's how to copy:
    ************
    Anne Troy
    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Charles M
    Guest

    Re: how do i save one sheet out of a group

    Thank you for your help

    "Anne Troy" wrote:

    > Hi, Charles. Move the sheet to a new workbook and save that new workbook as
    > a template. Here's how to copy:
    > http://www.officearticles.com/excel/...soft_excel.htm
    > ************
    > Anne Troy
    > www.OfficeArticles.com
    >
    > "Charles M" <Charles [email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >I received an email with a large group of spreadsheets. Each sheet has a
    > > different title. I want to save 1 paticular sheet and save it as a
    > > template.
    > > Any help will be greatful.
    > >
    > > Thanks

Closed Thread