[SOLVED] Spreadsheet Printing and Displaying on one pc in Blue Ink

  1. #1
    akkrug
    Guest

    [SOLVED] Spreadsheet Printing and Displaying on one pc in Blue Ink

    One of our users is still having trouble with an Excel spreadsheet. It is
    printing in blue ink on his pc and black on everyone elses. I modified the
    spreadsheet cell colors to black instead of automatic and it still prints
    blue on his. I had him check his palette to make sure black was highlighted
    as the default color and he said it was. He also told me that he is able to
    print in black ink using other applications on his PC, so he isn't out of
    black ink. Any suggestions?

    Thanks!

    Ken K. - 2191
    --
    akkrug

  2. #2
    akkrug
    Guest

    RE: Spreadsheet Printing and Displaying on one pc in Blue Ink

    After discussing with HP Tech Support, We just selected print to grayscale
    and this eliminated the color print.
    --
    akkrug