[SOLVED] automation

  1. #1
    Darius
    Guest

    [SOLVED] automation

    Hi there;
    I am copying specific cells from a file (actuallu use the address approach,
    like aa!c12) to another file. The cells address in source file are always the
    same, but in target file changes each time to lower rows than previous one. I
    have 100 source files at least, how to automate this, instead of clicking at
    each cell each time between source and target files.
    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    PY & Associates
    Guest