How do I email Excel workbooks pages

  1. #1
    Paula
    Guest

    How do I email Excel workbooks pages

    I have received an email with a blank report, put it in a workbook, now when
    I fill out and email it will not open, correct extension not assigned to a
    program ???

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Hi Paula,

    As far as I have found, you can e-mail an entire workbook with x number of pages, but not one page from a workbook (I have been trying to figure this one out for years too!)
    Solution, though no terribly elegant, is to copy the page onto a blank workbook, strip out any blank pages and send that instead

    Not a brilliant answer, I know!

    Jon

  3. #3
    Roger Govier
    Guest

    Re: How do I email Excel workbooks pages

    Hi Jon & Paula

    Take a look at Ron de Bruin's site for solutions to all these types of problem.
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

    Regards

    Roger Govier