Any recommendations for excel on handheld?

  1. #1
    Rodney
    Guest

    Any recommendations for excel on handheld?

    I need a min of 50,000 rows
    and lookup tables.
    any thoughts, ideas, hints.

    Thanks

    [email protected]

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Any recommendations for excel on handheld?

    Excel allows 65,536 rows. Look up tables can be on other sheets.
    Have you thought of using a database app like Access?
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Rodney
    Guest

    Re: Any recommendations for excel on handheld?

    Thanks for addressing my query Bernard,
    65,536 rows are ample.
    I was just curious if anybody was using this
    adaption on their handheld, I find it surprising
    to learn there is very little "hands on" info, available.
    I have avoided Access and prefer to work in
    flat form within Excel and MSWorks.

    Hopefully, I can dump the SS onto my hand held
    when going out into the field.

    "Documents To Go" DTG offer excel sheets
    for the handheld, I may have to purchase a cheap palm pilot
    and use trial and error, to see if it matches my requirements.
    Best Regards
    Rodney

    rodney at touch88.com.au

    Send spam to the FTC at