Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

copy conditional formatting

  1. #1
    ajitbmunj
    Guest

    copy conditional formatting

    1. I want to copy the conditional formatting set to cell A1 to Cell B1, C1,
    D1..K1.How can I do so?

    Ajit

  2. #2
    Kevin Lehrbass
    Guest

    RE: copy conditional formatting

    Hi Ajit,

    Use the format painter(paint brush icon).
    Select the cell that has the desired cond. formatting,
    then press the format painter(double click if copying format to 2+ cells),
    select the cell(s) that you want the same cond. formatting applied to.

    Have a great day!
    --
    Kevin Lehrbass
    www.spreadsheetsolutions4u.com

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: copy conditional formatting

    You could use the Format Painter.

    This is the paintbrush Icon on the formatting toolbar.

    OR select A1 then the other cells and Format>CF>OK

    The CF will be carried over to the other cells.

    Note: if a formula, make sure you have the references properly set using the $
    signs(s)

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 03:44:02 -0700, ajitbmunj
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >1. I want to copy the conditional formatting set to cell A1 to Cell B1, C1,
    >D1..K1.How can I do so?
    >
    >Ajit

Closed Thread