[SOLVED] How do I type info on a ceated form

  1. #1
    Lisa HH
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do I type info on a ceated form

    Help! I created a document and now I want to type info. on the lines. How
    do I do this w/o deleting the lines? I have microsoft, windows xp home if
    that means anything and I'm awful on the comp.

  2. #2
    Otto Moehrbach
    Guest

    Re: How do I type info on a ceated form

    I think the problem is how you created the lines. I would venture a guess
    that you created the lines by entering a line (dashes or underscores) into
    the cell. Yes, you will overwrite that line when you enter something else
    into that cell.
    Instead, create the lines by using borders (Format - Cells - Borders).
    You can select the type of line you want and how thick a line. That line is
    then a border and is not a cell entry. Post back if I'm off track with your
    problem. HTH Otto
    news:[email protected]...