[SOLVED] I want to delete multiple blank rows from a spreadsheet

  1. #1
    Sharon43
    Guest

    [SOLVED] I want to delete multiple blank rows from a spreadsheet

    I have transferred approx 2000 rows of data from a Crystal report and of
    these there are approx 1000 blank rows. I want to delete these but not by
    selecting each one. Can anyone help

  2. #2
    PY & Associates
    Guest

    Re: I want to delete multiple blank rows from a spreadsheet

    Add a new column A,
    number it from 1 to 2000
    sort by column B
    delete all rows below last row of column B
    sort by column A again

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: I want to delete multiple blank rows from a spreadsheet

    Select the column and F5 Special>Blanks>OK

    Then Edit>Delete>Entire Row.

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP