The design of this website sucks big time

  1. #1

    The design of this website sucks big time

    It took me hours to find the way to post the message. The design of this website is really sucking and unfriendly. I strongly urge the one who maintain and desined this to change!

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Houston, TX
    Even if a website is the most user-friendly of them all, one will always find some sort of navigation difficulty the first time. Now that you have found out how to post, perhaps everything will be easy from hereon in. This is just the learning curve working for you.

    So, what's your Excel problem? I may not be able to help you out but there are lots and lots of good people out here who really know Excel.

    Regards.
    BenjieLop
    Houston, TX

  3. #3
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: The design of this website sucks big time

    linzhang426 wrote:
    > It took me hours to find the way to post the message. The design of this
    > website is really sucking and unfriendly. I strongly urge the one who
    > maintain and desined this to change!

    That why most here don't use the web forums. They use a news reader and
    connect to msnews.microsoft.com. While Outlook Express has some drawbacks
    you already have it on your system. Here's a link that explains how to
    set up OE to read newsgroups:
    http://www.wanadoo.co.uk/help/otherh...enewssetup.htm

    gls858

  4. #4
    Ralphael1
    Guest

    Re: The design of this website sucks big time

    I have a masters degree in computer stupid and find this website easy
    to use with lots of friendly helpful people.
    Don't change a thing, I don't want to be forced to go for my Phd.
    Ralphael, the OLD one

  5. #5
    David McRitchie
    Guest

    Re: The design of this website sucks big time

    Newsgroups have nothing to do with web pages.

    You are not using the same web interface as the original poster.
    The original poster is using ExcelForum, you are using Google.
    Google at least shows threads, and does not put newsgroup threads
    into web searches so is much more friendly to newsgroup postings.

    But as stated before most of the people answering do not look at
    postings using a web interface, and don't have to deal with lots of
    advertising.
    ---
    HTH,

  6. #6
    Ralphael1

    David McRitchie wrote:
    > Newsgroups have nothing to do with web pages.
    >
    > You are not using the same web interface as the original poster.
    > The original poster is using ExcelForum, you are using Google.
    > Google at least shows threads, and does not put newsgroup threads
    > into web searches so is much more friendly to newsgroup postings.

    Snip, snip
    Like I said, Masters in computer stupid.
    Loose nut on the keyboard.
    Ralphael, the OLD one