Closed Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2

[SOLVED] How do i determine the operating income for data sets?

  1. #1
    Tissy
    Guest

    [SOLVED] How do i determine the operating income for data sets?

    I'm working on excel 2003 and I am trying to figure out how to determine the
    operating income for a data set but im lost, anybody help me?

  2. #2
    Barb Reinhardt
    Guest

    Re: How do i determine the operating income for data sets?

    Tell us what you want to do and we can help you do it in Excel.

    news:[email protected]...