Closed Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Move cell data to another worksheet cell automatically.

  1. #1
    Alan
    Guest

    Move cell data to another worksheet cell automatically.

    I have a sum formula in block F3 of a worksheet called Furlong. It is his
    total season bowling pinfall. I want the program to automatically transfer
    this total, each time it is updated, to his team record on a worksheet called
    Score in block C4. Both worksheets are in the same file.

  2. #2
    Ragdyer
    Guest

    Re: Move cell data to another worksheet cell automatically.

    Click in C4 and enter an equal sign,
    =
    Then, navigate to the other sheet, and click in F3,
    And hit <Enter>

    And you're done!

    You've let XL create a link for you between the two cells, where C4 will
    automatically display whatever value is in F3.
    --
    HTH,

    RD

    news:[email protected]...