How do I create invoices from an Excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    LisaP
    Guest

    How do I create invoices from an Excel spreadsheet?

    I have an excel spreadsheet with customer names, addresses, invoice amoounts.
    I'd like to create invoices (1 page per customer). I have downloaded
    templates but do not know how to merge the data.

  2. #2
    Alvin
    Guest

    RE: How do I create invoices from an Excel spreadsheet?

    - open the template
    - select the cell which should be unique to all records you have e.g.
    Customer ID
    - don't type the value of the real Customer ID, but type the cell where you
    have the Customer ID. Suppose you have your table starting from AA1 where row
    #1 contains the table headers (so the first record would be in row #2).
    If you don't have Customer ID, Customer Name would be ok.
    Type "=AA2" without the double quotes
    - this would be the key to extract the other customer's information
    (address, amounts)
    - please refer to the function VLOOKUP..

    Hope this can help you..