Highlighted row number

  1. #1
    I_am_a_MS_user
    Guest

    Highlighted row number

    How do I make it so that the entire row that I'm working on is highlighted
    (not just the row number) ?

    I'm looking back and forth from a worksheet to my screen and I'm trying to
    make it so I don't have to search for my place when I look back up?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: Highlighted row number

    If you simply want to be able to spot the row, click the Row Heading number.
    You can move the active cell along the row by pressing Enter or Tab.

    HTH |:>)

  3. #3
    gls858
    Guest

    Re: Highlighted row number

    I_am_a_MS_user wrote:
    > How do I make it so that the entire row that I'm working on is highlighted
    > (not just the row number) ?
    >
    > I'm looking back and forth from a worksheet to my screen and I'm trying to
    > make it so I don't have to search for my place when I look back up?
    >
    > Thanks

    Click in the row number.

    gls858

  4. #4
    Alvin
    Guest

    RE: Highlighted row number

    are you familiar with VBA?
    a simple VBA code can do that.
    what does "highlight" means to you?
    1 a simple highlight when you select a range?
    2 give a background color to the entire row?

  5. #5
    I_am_a_MS_user
    Guest

    RE: Highlighted row number

    Is there a way to have this effect automatically as I press enter to move to
    the next row?

  6. #6
    No Spam
    Guest