Password protection lost

  1. #1
    pd
    Guest

    Password protection lost

    Hey Folks. Excel 2000 with service pack 3. There is a file on my company
    network that from what I'm told has always been password protected. All of a
    sudden a user opens the file and it doesn't ask for a password. She goes back
    in and it appears and passeord-protects the file however, it does not stick.
    I don't have another users machine to test the file on so it is a little
    difficult right now. Any ideas what could have happened or what can I do to
    repair?

  2. #2

    Re: Password protection lost

    You have a guess in .misc.