How do I link info from 2 seperate documents at same time.

  1. #1
    tafferjim
    Guest

    How do I link info from 2 seperate documents at same time.

    I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need
    to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and
    not copy and paste. I used to merge info from 2 doc's but it has been too
    long since, don't remember how. I am using Excel, I used MS Works before and
    am not sure if what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word.

  2. #2
    andy_hammer2001(remove)
    Guest

    Re: How do I link info from 2 seperate documents at same time.

    tafferjim wrote:
    > I want to print a report that contains info from 2 seperate doc's, and need
    > to know how to "link" (?) them together so that all I have to do is print and
    > not copy and paste. I used to merge info from 2 doc's but it has been too
    > long since, don't remember how. I am using Excel, I used MS Works before and
    > am not sure if what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word.

    Hi, you mention you are using Excel but then go on to say "not sure if
    what I am wanting to achieve is possible with Word"

    From the description of your problem I am guessing that it is Word that
    you want to merge two docs, in which case you probably should put this
    message on the Word newsgroup.

    Cheers

    Andy

  3. #3
    tafferjim
    Guest

    Re: How do I link info from 2 seperate documents at same time.

    oops, sorry, I am not sure if what I want to do is possible w/excel. I used
    to do this using Works but do not have that program any more. I have MS
    Office.